Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Huffing And Puffing Kind Of Day

Oh boy.. this has been a very long tiring day number five on the Prednisone! It started out with my chest hurting and my lungs aching. I couldn't seem to take more than a few breaths in a row without coughing today. It was just one of those huffing and puffing kind of days. I am hoping that after the next Pulmonary function test the doc is going to give me an inhaler so I can breathe a little easier. I guess I am a tad disappointed since I thought I would start to see an improvement in my lung symptoms after beginning the Prednisone but so far the symptoms seem to actually be getting a bit worse. Maybe they get worse before they get better? Anyway I am hoping that I am so tired from coughing today that I will konk out and get a good sleep because I sure am tired! I am hoping for a better Sarc day tomorrow!