Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fibro Fur

I really should not have animals! I have always had allergies and you probably do too if you have fibro; it seems to be another common thread amongst us. I do love animals however and just can't seem to get away from them. I prefer dogs over cats and do have a very sweet English Cocker Spaniel but also have three cats! One was rescued by my daughter who loves animals, and the other two by my husband who found the two kittens together helplessly begging him to take them home from a creek where he was fishing! So, now every time I need to lay down for awhile and rest...well, it never seems to fail, at least one of them will come and get right on my stomach and lay there! The fur does get to me and bother me but I have learned to put my allergy medicine to work and it is not so bad. They do give a lot of comfort and always seem to know when I feel lousy. Such compassionate balls of fur! I guess I will continue to put up with them.