Sunday, September 27, 2015

Still Surviving

  1. This battle with Sarcoidosis is still going. It has now been over four years since I was first diagnosed with this disease. I underwent lung surgery to remove lung nodules that were biopsied. It has been a real every day struggle with shortness of breath, coughing, peripheral neuropathy, and numerous other ailments. I have been on about 10 medications, including Prednisone and Methotrexate. Am I any better? I don't feel any better. I decided that I was sick and tired of being sick and tired! Every week after I take my meds I end up in bed which is boring. That's why I decided to start coloring. It's a great stress reliever and it's a great way to be creative. I use all public domain images and then change them to black and white images which I color with colored pencils and gel pens. Since I am disabled, I have a very limited income but mountains of medical expenses. I  opened a shop online to sell products using my images. Check out my link. I have some Sarcoidosis awareness items as well as other.http://www.cafepress.com/sarcfighters.1636963047http://www.cafepress.com/sarcfighters.1636963047