Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fibro Fantasy!

I saw this and had to laugh! If only it were true...right? For those with Fibromyalgia it is difficult to find a medication that actually works! I am on a combination but nothing really really helps tremendously to the point where I would look like this lady in this picture! My idea of doing the housework these days is looking at it from across the room and wishing I had a maid! The fatigue level is just that great and unless you have this you would not understand. It goes far deeper than just feeling a bit tired. I have pretty much resigned myself to the fact that it is a fantasy to believe that there is anything out there that can actually take away the pain of Fibromyalgia, besides the chronic fatigue that comes with it. But that's OK if you want to fool yourself and try every crazy remedy that is on the market that people are making tons of money on!  As for me.... I will do the best I can each day on what I do take and endure what pain my meds don't help. It does help to try and get my mind focused on something else...for me, that "something else" happens to be writing, so whenever I get busy on my writing projects, I do tend to forget about my pain, at least for awhile.