Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fibro Farewell

Farewell my Fibro Friends...this is the last post before I go to the hospital! Tomorrow morning is the day we pack up early and head to the hospital. The first day is just pre- op stuff and I will not be officially admitted until Friday. After they are finished with me tomorrow, we will get our motel room and actually have our pick of a really good place to eat! My "last supper"! Then up bright and early on Friday morning without coffee.....oh no....not again!!! I hate that part the most! My surgery is supposed to be sometime first thing but as surgeries go....that doesn't always happen that way.... we will see. I will probably not be posting anything on this blog for  a few days....maybe longer.... depends on how doped up I am...I don't think I should write if I am a bit loopy! However, maybe I am like that anyway and just don't know it? Well...until I get back at it again...farewell.... Later Gator....After awhile Crocodile!