Friday, July 8, 2011

Yes... It Hurts To Breathe

Yes.. it really hurts to breathe...but ya gotta do what ya gotta do! Besides having a piece of my lung removed two weeks ago I guess part of the reason that my breathing is hurting is because of this Sarcoidosis in my lungs. I am learning a little bit more about this disease by researching online. I guess there are even stages. I have no idea what stage I am at .... I have been sick forever so  who knows? I know I do not have the mild form of sarc like some of the luckier people I have read about who seem to recover completely from a brief bout of illness with a diagnosis of sarcoidosis. I have been dealing with an autoimmune disease for the last twenty years so I am sure this is the culprit! Anyway...maybe when I see the pulmonologist he will tell me what stage he thinks I am in. For me it doesn't really matter. I just would like to breathe without feeling like there is a knife stabbing through my ribs! I guess it is time for a pain pill! I can only stand it so long and then I succumb once again to the short lived relief that a pill will deliver.