Monday, October 3, 2011

Week Five... Still Alive....

Yep..I'm still alive and kicking... sorry to all those who were hoping for my demise, but I am still around. It has been a busy couple of weeks, as I have been moving into my place near the hospital. My prednisone seems to be adjusting to my body, or is it the other way around?  Anyway... I sit here at 4 in the morning, wide awake writing, because once I wake up I just can't get back to sleep... another side effect, I guess. The quietness and stillness of this place has an amazingly calming effect on my nerves... a very welcomed thing. I am thinking positively, that as I continue to make some changes in my life that I will actually get better. I am learning to let go of the stressful people and drama and let them stew in their own juice so to speak. I need to now concentrate on me for a change and on the good things God has in store for me. So ... week five... still alive... and so thankful for all that God is doing.