Saturday, September 24, 2011

Three Potatoe, Four!

This begins week four of the Prednisone treatments. How do I feel? Let me count the ways..... yuck.. yuck yuck....New symptoms seem to arise each new day .. one is a new batch of teenage style acne all over my fifty- one year old face... this is not cute! This is not amusing! This is just annoying! Along with this acne is a nice yellowish tint! I look sick now! Along with this my hair is beginning to fall out and the pain up under my right rib cage is intensifying so I would guess, the liver? Who knows.... but I have not been coughing so much since I have been sleeping in my new place. The air is a bit cleaner without animals in it. I am downright pooped to the max from packing, unpacking, organizing, decorating, and nailing and up and down a step stool constantly for the past week. I push myself because I cannot stand to live in a house with boxes everywhere so I unpack as I bring them in. Anyway... I am just sitting here ready to collapse after having spent the whole day packing more things at the old homestead to take back to the new one.  I will be very glad when I am all finished and can just lay down on my new bed and take a beauty rest for a whole day undisturbed!