Friday, April 15, 2011

Fibro Fruitfulness

If you are anything at all like me and you are suffering in silence from your Fibromyalgia but you no longer can do the things you used to, then you probably feel a bit useless! Maybe you in former days were very busy and productive and now you spend most of your days sitting or lying around with very little energy! I was thinking about this and as I have been adding more and more people to my friends list with Chronic illnesses I noticed that many of them have learned to find a new way to be "fruitful" or productive.  I need an idea.....so I started looking...wow...some make necklaces to promote Fibro awareness, some make bracelets, some paint, some draw, some write poetry.........you know what I found out? People who are sick are very fruitful! They become very creative! They learn to use their disability for something good. Now if only I could think of something for me to do......hmmm....... I guess I will just keep writing for now.