Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fibro F.O.R.D.

Oh yeah...If my body were a car.... I think it is a "Fix Or Repair Daily" model. Boy would I like to be able to trade it in for a newer model! But one day we will have a perfect body with no more sickness no more pain...what a great day that will be! If you have Fibro it does seem like you just get one problem taken care of and then something else in your old jalopy goes wrong! This is how it has been for me for quite awhile but this past year has really been the ride that has knocked the nuts and bolts out! But, as my doctors keep telling me....."we just have to keep taking care of each problem as they arise one by one".....and try to keep up the maintenance and keep this old jalopy on the road! So..my dear Fibro F.O.R.D. friends....make sure to get your oil changes and tires rotated and such and keep on truckin' as long as you can!