Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fibro Family


You REALLY are not alone....if you are out there with a Chronic illness. I am finding out even this week I have been so overwhelmed at how many people have this illness alone and so many more diseases..... The sad thing about it as I talk to so many , is the fact that family members are sometimes the ones who ignore the fact that their loved ones are even sick. Maybe out of their own denial or something...I am not quite sure what it is....I just know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE...that is why there are so many networks of Internet friends out there for the various diseases...Some of these groups can offer a lot of support...I have already met some really great people and feel as if I have known them my whole life.....perhaps its because we have so much in common and know what it is to be sick and feel alone in our sickness. I guess today what is really on my mind is to let you know that if you think that no one cares about you and you have no one to talk to about your illness that understands...please join up with a support group ....they can become like a family to you! I am thankful for my "Fibro Family"!