Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fibro Flub- up

I am beginning to wonder if doctors all get together and decide on a disease of the month....? I am running into way too many people who say they have Fibromyalgia yet don't even know what it is or what the symptoms are. Hmm. Some may be for real but I am starting to think that some of these people had a Dr that just labeled them with fibro to get them to quit trying for answers to their medical mysteries. I for one, have many medical problems, not just one simple answer. Thankfully I also am privileged to have some really good doctors at this point in my life; however can't say it was always so. If your doctor tells you that you have Fibromyalgia you need to ask a few more questions... and make sure you are tested for everything under the sun that can give off the same symptoms before you just accept that as your final. A person with fibro usually has other diseases going on at the same time. Just saying....be careful and make sure you get the care you need and don't become another "fibro flub-up" of  another Dr. just trying to get you to leave him alone!