Friday, September 9, 2011

One Week and Counting

One week! That's what it has been since I began treatment with the Prednisone 20mg twice/day. So far, all I notice is that my lungs seem to be more congested than ever, have had a severe headache just about every day, along with all of my other "normal" aches and troubles. But I am willing to give this a go..... as the docs all tell me I should, since it is supposed to be the drug of choice for Sarcoidosis. I think if I ever actually begin to feel better then I may actually be convinced that it works! Stay positive...they keep saying.... don't think about all of those lymph nodes that lit up on your pet scan! Hmmmm... Maybe I wouldn't even give it a second thought if I felt okay, but the truth of the matter is, I can tell something is terribly wrong in my body. As I sit here this morning, drinking my coffee and thinking, praying, and feeling to be quite honest, crappy, I do have something to be thankful for.... I am still here after my first trial week of Prednisone.