Monday, September 19, 2011

Week Three...Lucky Me

It is now week number three for me on Prednisone. The coughing is the only thing that has improved. I guess I am thankful for that, however small an improvement it is. Otherwise, I am feeling pretty lousy overall. The lungs are aching with pretty much every breath and this causes an overall fatigue. Supposedly, the pred was going to also help with my chronic headaches but all I notice is that I have had one pretty constantly since beginning this.... so I guess that theory is for the birds. I am not sure if it is swollen lymph nodes choking me, or what?, but my broncial tube aches and feels weird... can't quite describe to you the feeling...but it isn't a pleasant one. A strange achiness under my ribcage is driving me nuts as well. I am trying to stay busy so I will not think on all of this but all I feel like doing is going back to bed and sleeping the day away....not good when I really need to get my rear in gear here and get so many things done. I am glad at least I can give my emotional strains to someone other than myself to carry ..... for today I just don't have the strength or energy to give a care... so, "Thank  you God for taking my cares upon you for one more day."