Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fibro Facets

Hey! I still have not run out of words that begin with "F" yet! I just thought this morning about the fact that Fibromyalgia has so many different "Facets" or aspects to it. I have had this for a long time and have had vitamin deficiencies for a long time as well. When your body is deprived of the proper nutrients for a long period of time then you are susceptible to other disease processes and problems! I found out about a year ago that I was severely deficient in both vitamin B-6 and vitamin D and apparently had been for quite awhile. It has taken a whole year for my levels to finally get back to a somewhat "normal" level. Fortunately for me, I have had some really good doctors working together with me. If you have not been tested for vitamin deficiencies and have Fibromyalgia, it is something I think you should mention to your doctor. Both of these deficiencies cause symptoms! Anyway, that is just one of the facets of Fibro that I was thinking on....at least for today. Hope you all have a nice spring like day...I am sitting here watching snowflakes drifting past my window once again but with the sun trying to peek through the gray sky...strange weather!