Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fibro Favorites


When I am really bored, I surf the Internet for new pictures relating to Fibromyalgia. I have found some pretty interesting ones and some are quite amusing. I am not really sure where I found these two but fighting fibro is indeed at times like fighting an octopus!! I have no idea what the words say...hopefully nothing offensive..sorry if it is.. I am innocent!! The other photo with way too many people trying to ride a motorcycle is hilarious as well, and is also a good analogy of what our lives feel like at times while dealing with so many different symptoms all at once.

This one is how I feel on days when the pain is high....just leave me alone ...don't even talk to me....you know what I mean! I usually have to pray my way through and make it some how every time ....well I was up early once again...aches and pains as usual but hopefully the day won't get to "Tigeress" level today!