Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fibro Flowers

W. Sussex. Angela Andrews
What a beautiful find in the middle of the woods!! A fellow fibro friend who took this picture let me use it and for that I am thankful,...Angela. I look at this, and can imagine how it must smell. It looks so refreshing to me. We haven't seen this yet here in the Northwoods of Wisconsin! As a matter of fact, we can't seem to get two days in a row of sunny weather yet. Yesterday was such a gorgeous sunny day with the temp up to near 70 and now this morning it is gray and cloudy, the wind is blowing and it looks like it will be a rainy day. Purple flowers are a symbol for us fibro fighters. It is a symbol of hope and courage and strength.  I picture myself standing in the midst of these purple flowers with my hands in the air, and my nose taking in the fragrance......ahhhhh.....a renewing of spirit takes place! No doctor can do that for us.....no medicine....only the simple things that God gives us to enjoy each day! Let us not take them for granted. Take them in...notice them...enjoy them!