Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fibro Flurries!

poor confused bear! Pic by LClark
I awoke this morning to aches and pains and figured the weather must be doing something crazy! Even before the sun came up and I could get a good look out my window to check it out, my body knew the horrible truth....it is snowing on this twenty-eighth day of April here in Wisconsin! I think my body needs to live in a warmer climate...maybe someplace where it is a constant 70 degrees and sunny? Anybody know of such a place? One of my friends posted this picture of this poor little confused bear. He thought it was time to come out of his hiding place but wasn't expecting so much snow! I remind myself this morning that God is in control of the weather and I shouldn't complain...I asked Him this morning if He was maybe playing a joke on us? I think today will be an inside kind of a day. I don't feel like moving from the couch at all. Everything aches. I know I am not alone...I know you are out there reading this and feeling the same way too! I will try to be productive in my pain! That is my latest goal to myself! Fibro Flurries bring out the productivity! Usually when I do have to just sit and rest, my mind is going a mile a minute, and I find myself being very creative. Maybe another chapter of my book will get written today. Who knows? I hope you all have a great day and prayers go out to all who are involved with even worse weather...the tornadoes of the south!