Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fibro Fitness

Fibro Fitness??? What a laugh!! Can you hardly even move out of your tracks when you are not feeling well? I had a doctor ask me if I get short of breath when I run and go up and down stairs and take walks and on and on...... I just dropped my mouth and looked at him and said...."Are you serious"?
I mean, c'mon! give me a break! I ache all over...I am not exactly going to run a marathon, I have to use a cane to keep from losing my balance and breaking another bone, my lungs ache just to take a breath......really!! Fitness is not really something that fits into my routine right now! I think if you are really sick then you are probably like me too. Maybe if you just are mildly affected by it then you might be a lot more active or push yourself to exhaustion like I did, years ago. My idea of Fibro Fitness today is waiting for it to get warm enough for me to sit outside, soak up some vitamin D and exercise my fingers on my keyboard! Maybe listen to some music too...or just enjoy the quiet of the outdoors! But I surely am Not going to run, lift weights, do aerobics or any other tortuous thing to my already aching body!