Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fibro Food??

I guess it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if you eat right you will feel better...at least to some degree. While searching amongst some Fibro info I came across this chart of what to eat if you have Fibromyalgia. Of course we all know, that even if we stuck to this diet every day of our ,our symptoms are not going away, but perhaps they will be less severe; so why not give it a try? It all looks like a very healthful choice anyway, so it certainly can't hurt! Also, if you are like me, and suffer migraines, you may need to cut down on chocolate(oh no...not that!!!) and less coffee. Another huge culprit with the migraines I have found, is after eating at my favorite restaurant.....can't say the name, but it involves a lot of  MSG and yummy food from China.  I have found that when I try to eat a little healthier... at least some of my problems aren't as severe and that is a plus! Not a "cure- all" but a help.