Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fighting Fatigue

Morning is rough! It always has been for me...So here I sit with my extra strong cup of coffee that no one else could possibly stand to drink! If  I think about what is hurting....let's see, headache...chest pain...knees are numb...toes numb....neck and shoulders are killing me....feel like I didn't go to bed at all...basically just hurting all over, but I try not to sit here and think on it all every day... that's why I love to write...it takes my mind off of the pains for awhile. Anyway, my cocktail of pills for the morning consists of  : Lyrica, Tizanidine, Topamax,Vit. D, and Vit B-6...Once these kick in things get a bit better but it takes a little while.

This is why every morning I sit and pray....I need to...and I watch my half hour of Joyce! sometimes I catch a few other preachers but mostly I just enjoy the quiet before I wake my husband up to give him his cocktail of pills.....you see , I am his caregiver since he has had two brain injuries...so he has had many problems.  But God gives us the strength to do whatever we need to do. ....