Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome to My Fibromyalgia Blog That I Said I Was Not Going To Write!

OK...I am doing exactly what I said I was not going to do!....write a blog about my illness! However, I have added so many friends as of late that also have Fibro or Lupus or MS or another Chronic illness and I am overwhelmed at the support that is given to each other just by the sharing of information. Thus...this blog. I hope it will be informative to both people who have the disease and to all others who can only try to understand what it is we have all been trying to explain to you for who knows how long? Of course that depends on how long you have been suffering in silence with your ailments. For me... it has been years of various Doctors, hospitals, tests, surgeries, you name it and finally after about twenty years have a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Vitamin B-6 Deficiency, and Vitamin D Deficiency, with of course Osteoporosis. Just within the last year and a half  I have had my gallbladder removed, had problems with my Liver enzymes, balance issues which forced me to use a cane, a broken foot, and carpal tunnel surgery, which still has not healed. So, here I sit on my recliner many days reading other blogs and relating to what all of you are saying...maybe we can all learn some things from each other. I will try to post some interesting things to help us all.... I look forward to your friendship and hope we will all join in the Fibro Fight to raise awareness amongst our families and friends who do not have the slightest clue what we are going through!