Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fibro What????

Maybe there are still some people who really are in the dark and don't even know what in the world this "Fibro mess" is! I too, was in the dark years ago, but started hearing the word from various doctors along the way over the last twenty years. I decided that I was going to be one patient that would be "in the know", so I have especially over this last year, researched and read as many articles on the subject that my poor, tired eyes could handle! I also bought myself a great book that I will recommend to you, especially if you are new to this disease, and your head is swimming and don't have a clue!  "The Complete Idiot's Guide To Fibromyalgia" (second edition) ~ Lynne Matallana with Laurence A. Bradley, PH.D.     Here is a good link to check out for Fibro info!                                                                       http://www.fmnetnews.com/basics-symptoms-common.php